Monday, May 20, 2013

02.

I started to pack today and definitely broke down in tears a few times. I'm serious when I say this has been the hardest goodbye ever. I looked back through old notebooks and old ticket stubs to certain events and just started tearing up thinking about the memories and how I'll never have them back.

I pretty much finished packing for today then talked to Sarah about our pub crawl tomorrow. We are doing a day time pub crawl to all the pubs we haven't been to yet! It's holiday today, so no stores are open. I had to stop at a 24 hour store to pick up dinner because I have nothing at my flat. I made dinner and then headed over to Sarah's to plan for our pub crawl and get ready for my last Monday Morrisons. Ben came over and Miguel came about an hour later. We headed over to Morrisons around 10:15 in order to make it before 11. If you pay to get in before 11 then you can get three free beers. Great deal! I had a lot of fun at my last Monday Morrisons. I'm definitely going to miss this place so much. We sang karaoke and danced the night away. This place is known as Henrik's place, so me, Ben, and Sarah sang Satisfaction by the Rolling Stones for Henrik since he is already back in Germany and couldn't join us tonight. 

Me, Sarah, and Ben after singing Satisfaction for Henrik! 

Ben, me, and Miguel at my last Monday Morrisons.
Although it was a sad day packing, I had a lot of fun tonight with the people still around in Budapest. The only things keeping me remotely excited about leaving Budapest is seeing my family and what God has planned for this summer at camp. I learned a lot about true friendships here in Budapest and I'm so happy I have my camp friendships to come back to. Genuine, honest, caring, accepting people. My kind of people.


xx

No comments:

Post a Comment