Monday, May 13, 2013

09.

Had my first exam this morning and it went well! Two hour exam finished in 45 minutes. I waited outside the classroom for my friends to finish, so that they could sign my map.

Stopped by Tesco on my way to the exam to grab a banana with the 100ft coin I had in my purse (I was hoping I could buy at least something with it). 100ft is about 50cents. I changed $20 into forints after my exam and then went back to Tesco to grocery shop for the week. Still trying not to spend a lot of money because I'm extremely broke. Spent $10, so we'll see how far that lasts me. Before I made dinner, I wanted to get an onion, so I ran back out to Tesco for the third time. Let's just say it was a Tesco day. And because I'm dedicating this day to Tesco... I'm so thankful that it's right across the street from me. When I look out my window, I can see the backside of Tesco. Super convenient.

From my window - you can faintly see TESCO written on the grey panel. 

I've been studying all day, and managed to watch the Revenge season finale as a study break. It ended so abruptly... can't wait for next season!

It was also randomly freezing cold today, so I ended up staying inside most of the day to study. I have a presentation (on Napa Valley Wine Region) and a final for Advertising Management tomorrow.


xx

No comments:

Post a Comment