Thursday, May 9, 2013

13.

Today was an amazing day.

I had class this morning and then instead of studying before the second half of my first class, Anthony flipped a coin and let fate decide that we would hang out in the park near school. It was actually nice to get outside and spend some time with him.

We went back to Corvinus for our second half of class and it only lasted about 15 minutes! Afterward, our friend Lucas invited us up to Margaret Island and we were so temped to go and skip our next class that we had at 3pm. It was around 1:45 so we had some time to decide whether we would skip class and hang out on the island or go to class. I went back to Anthony's since he lives close to school and I decided that I was going to go to the first half of class and then maybe leave early and go to Margaret Island with them. I told Anthony that he could go ahead and go to Margaret Island if he wanted to, but he said he felt guilty missing class if I wasn't going to miss. Dany lives with Anthony and he is in this class with us, so he decided he would tag along in our plans. We headed out to class kicking and throwing the soccer ball back and forth between each other. We were going to be about ten minutes late to class, but then we realized four of our friends from class were hanging out outside. We walked up to them and they said class was canceled. Again, fate that we should've just gone to Margaret Island. So, we headed straight to the island from there! We played american football and hung out for a while. I had to meet some girls at dinner around 7pm so we headed out around 6:40. I met Ana, Sarah P, Sarah S, and Iris at Iguana (an amazing american mexican restaurant) and we had a really fun time there enjoying mexican food that we've been so deprived of!

After dinner, I headed back to my flat to drop my backpack that I still had from class earlier this morning, and then headed back over to Anthony's place to hang out before going out to a club tonight. It was supposed to be a boys night at Anthony's but he told me that I could come and bring Sarah Clayton. We got there and hung out for a while and then headed to a club called Trafiq and we had a really good time there! It was my first time at this club, so it was nice to explore and see something new!

Henrik leaves tomorrow to go back to Germany, but he will be back in a few days to finish exams and then he leaves for good on May 18th. It will be so sad saying bye to him... but he will be studying in the USA next semester at Ball State. We are maybe thinking of doing a reunion in Montreal with the Canadian kids, Henrik, and me. We'll see if it works out!

American football with the boys on the island:

Mexican restaurant!

Margs all around + one bloody mary!

I'm going to miss this kid more than anything and every time I think about leaving him, I get sick to my stomach. He's really become one of my best friends here and I couldn't imagine Budapest without him. Love you, Anthony!


EMILY COMES TOMORROW!



xx
\

No comments:

Post a Comment