Tuesday, May 7, 2013

15.

Today I was going to walk all the way to my class on the Buda side (probably an hour - 75 minute walk) but after about five minutes of walking it started raining and I decided to go back and get my umbrella. Once I got back I decided I would be more productive if I just went and studied instead of going to class. As I've said before, I do not need to go to my Tuesday class. Doesn't count for anything. So instead I walked over to a Starbucks near the Basilica church and got some studying in.
After that, I headed over to the Buda side and met up with friends to see a water polo match between Eger and Budapest. I actually cheered for Eger (little town north east of Budapest) because we sat on their side. Also because there was a guy cheering for Budapest and he was blowing this blow horn the entire game non-stop. It was so annoying. Even the people sitting on his side were getting pissed at him. I really enjoy watching water polo and I even might consider picking it up next year at USC - new club sport!? That could be fun! Anyway, here are some pictures!

Finally found this sign on my walk to Starbucks.

Let the studying commence!

Water polo match!



Shoutout to Bunkie because I know she reads this... every word of it. And it's you people like that, that I want to thank because without ya'll I probably wouldn't have documented this whole experience. 


xx

No comments:

Post a Comment