Wednesday, May 15, 2013

07.

In exactly one week I'll be at home. This morning I woke up pretty early and started studying. Around 2pm Sarah Clayton asked if I wanted to hang out for a study break. I was so down. I showered and met her, and we headed over to the park at the National Museum. We cheer'ed with our Hungarian beers to our study break.



After about an hour, we headed over to Anthony's place (I was going over there to study again and Sarah went to say hey!) I stayed there until around 10pm, but then had to make it home so that I could watch the live stream of my brother's baseball game! They are in the elite 8 playoffs right now. If they win tonight, then they will advance to the top 4 in the state of Georgia!! How exciting!? So nervous watching! They are currently winning 1-0 at the top of the 4th! So proud of my lil bro! I'm staying up to watch the entire game (it's late here since I'm six hours ahead), but I'll watch and study at the same time. Or try to study. Two exams tomorrow and then I'm done!! And officially a senior in college!? I'd love to know where the times gone...

I also found out today that my good friend, Denny, will no longer be able to work at camp this summer. :( When he told me, I thought he was kidding. He was supposed to be in my program area (canoes) and we were both in that program area together last summer. I don't know what I'll do without him. Camp will not be the same.

xx



UPDATE: ROSWELL WINS!!!!! ADVANCE TO THE TOP 4!

No comments:

Post a Comment