Friday, May 17, 2013

05.

Sick to my stomach. This cannot be happening. Most of my friends leave tomorrow for Croatia and will not be home before I leave. I hate this.

Today I went to Faust Wine Cellar with Sarah and Iris - it was so much fun!
My favorite red wine that we tried from Eger - Bull's Blood.
Sarah, Me, and Iris at the wine cellar.
We tried two white wines and two red wines and then a sweet white dessert wine. All of them were really really good! My favorite was the Bull's Blood red wine, but I also was really surprised at how much I liked the white wines we tried, too. I don't normally like white wine, but these were really delicious. Now I can see how people like white wine - especially outside on a warm summer day. We ended up staying at the tasting for about 3.5 hours. Didn't realize until we left that we were there for so long! On my way home, I was going to stop at Anthony's house to get my backpack from school yesterday with my phone that I left there. I was walking down Raday and ran into a group of the boys back at Pointers pub for another round of happy hour 1 liter beers. I ended up hanging out laughing with them for about 45 minutes until Ana called me to meet for dinner. We had one last flat mate dinner tonight. I left the boys to their 1 liter drinks and will see them all tonight. We laughed so hard about the events from last night... such a crazy night with everyone. I apparently told Ben's dutch friends that I'm more dutch than their new king and that I'm actually the queen of the Netherlands - so when I got there they said "Hey Queen of the Netherlands!"

Ana, Freddie, and I went to eat at a really good restaurant near Deak. I ended up getting Indian lentils and they were delicious! We sat outside at dinner and it got pretty cold once the sun went down so it was nice to enjoy a warm bowl of lentils.

Tonight is my last night with a lot of people here. We are supposed to meet soon on Margaret Island, move to a club, and then stay up all night to watch the sun rise. It actually just started raining, so I'm not sure what the plans are now, but I'm sure whatever we do, it'll be fun! I'm just not looking forward to saying bye to people tonight/early tomorrow morning. It just isn't right. Best four months of my life.


xx



No comments:

Post a Comment