Thursday, May 2, 2013

20.

TWENTY?! GET OUT. NOOOO.

You've got to be kidding me. Goodbye is going to be so hard.

Today I went to class... we had our presentation today and it went well! It was basically about the relationship between a company and its suppliers - we played a game with the class. My role was CEO of Tesco (grocery store). :) In the second hour and 20min class our teacher took us to a park and we had class there! It was so nice! The weather was about 80 degrees today. We found some shade and all sat in a circle! My friends made a joke that it was their first time being able to smoke in class... smh (shaking my head)

Before walking over the park for class I stopped to get a fresh squeezed orange juice from the coffee shop outside Corvinus! That's my teacher, Reka - she's a fabulous teacher and knows all of her students by first name. Not something USC professors strive to do. I think it makes a huge difference.



About an hour after I got home, it started down pour raining! It hasn't rained like this since I've been here! Thank God I was already home before the rain started... even though I do love a good run, dance, mud fight in the rain! My flatmate, Frederique, came home and offered me a glass of wine - she bought Tokaj dessert wine today! She said she's been eyeing it at the store every time she goes, so she decided to buy it tonight! It was delicious. I've never had a dessert wine before and now I completely understand why it's called a dessert wine! Like I've said before, I'm not a big sweet wine person, but this is sweet in a totally different way. Sweet red, yuck. Sweet white, yuck. But dessert wine, yumm!






xx



No comments:

Post a Comment