Thursday, May 2, 2013

21.

Farewell dinner was so much fun! I was really tired before it and since I am still a little sick, I wasn't really planning on staying out too late. But, once I got there and was surrounded by the greatest people I'll ever meet - I felt a lot better and was able to stay out until about 2:30-3:00am. ESN rented out a restaurant for us and we had dinner and then an after party there! It was nice because it was all in one location. Here are some pictures from the night.

Henrik - one of the funniest, most positive and energetic guys I know! I will really miss his enthusiasm and will to make any situation exciting no matter how bad it is!

Reka - she's incredible. She is Hungarian and one of the ESN organizers. I'm going to miss her so much when I leave!

Lucas! My dear french friend!
 Iris - She won Miss ESN! Yeah! So proud of her! She rocked the first dance ;) Iris is hilarious and every time I'm with her I have so much fun!

Can't forget my flat mate, Ana! This girl is crazy (in a great way) and I wish I had as much energy as she does! I still can't believe she just turned 18. Tonight she won an 'oscar' for drinking the most underage (drinking age in Hungary is 18). haha

Farewell dinner is over and I can't believe it. I remember hearing about it at the beginning of the semester and thinking that it will be so long until then. Nope. Time has flown. I keep saying it, but I just can't get over it. In three weeks I'll be back in Roswell and I'll be missing all these wonderful people way too much! 

No comments:

Post a Comment